Saturday, September 5, 2009

So it begins!

A friend of mine lent me a book titled Wicca: A year and A Day. I've decided to learn more about Wicca, and this is supposed to be a good place to start. From what I already know about this religion, many things I already believe in match up rather nicely with the beliefs of Wicca. I feel that by studying this, I can become closer to my beliefs and possibly learn more about myself.

In this book that I'm using, each day (for 366 days) I have a different activity or exercise (be it physical, magical, or mental) to complete. Ideally, I will post my responses to each day's activity on this blog, but I have no idea for how long my friend will let me use her book. I don't expect many readers, but this is a way for me to organize my thoughts without the problems of handwriting getting in the way. Also, feedback is always appreciated from those who will be reading this.

So, wish me luck and enlightenment!

3 comments:

  1. Yo yo yo, Foosey! WHAT'S UUPP!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and where did Avery get this book!? WANT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got it at Half Price Books in Mentor. It's available online for only a couple dollars. Casey, I'm getting you a copy so you can take notes in it if you want, without feeling bad, or you can look back whenever.

    ReplyDelete