Thursday, September 24, 2009

Day 13: Meditation Part V - Guided Imagery

Today's exercise was fairly simple. I had to find my "power place" through guided imagery meditation. I had a little bit of trouble with it and I'm not sure if I really found it, but I picture my place of power kind of like that big cliff in Up with a little of pride rock thrown in. The image came to me so quickly though. Does that mean I found it? Or does that mean I just did it wrong? I also had a hard time keeping my perspective straight. In my head I kept switching from third to first person and back again depending on what I was supposed to imagine. That made it harder to focus. Maybe I'll have to practice being in my power place more often.


Like this, but flat where the guy is standing. Not rocky. More scrubby grass too.

No comments:

Post a Comment