Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 5: Experiencing Life's Energy

Today was sort of a meditation day. I had to close my eyes and try to feel the life force within my body, starting at my stomach and working my way to my feet and fingers, culminating in feeling a "unification of my body's energies."

I thought this was going to be difficult. I usually have a hard time shutting off my mind. I was able to get into it quickly though. Once I figured out the sensation I was looking for, it was easy to feel it all over. It really felt tingly, like how one would imagine energy felt. My arms still feel tingly and now I have the hiccups, although I don't think the hiccups are related. This was a really cool exercise :D

2 comments:

  1. Lol, you spelled 'experiencing' wrong. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is actually one practice i have been doing for a few years now, feeling and manipulating my life energy, tis fun :).

    -Chase

    ReplyDelete