Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 25: Intonation for the mother

Sorry for not posting much lately, but the past three weeks have been filled with a viral plague that led to a sinus infection I still have. That's also why my last post was so short, but by the time you see this it should be edited.

Unfortunately I didn't do this at the time the book said to, but I was busy feeling sick and doing dishes. Today's exercise was simple. Gazing upon a lit green candle, I had to complete for intonations for the mother. Take a deep breath, then say "a" (as in "say"). Simple, but effective. Once I finished the fourth, I felt a different energy in myself. It felt almost like there was a balloon in my chest, I felt so light.

I never expected things like this to actually work, but the more I do the more I'm a believer.

No comments:

Post a Comment