Friday, October 2, 2009

Day 20: Oops. . .

Today I was supposed to wake up an hour before dawn, sit facing the northeast, light a candle, and say "ooooooooooooooooo." That sound is the intonation for the maiden. After the second intonation, I had to sit in silence for 20 minutes to "allow the essence of the intonation to realign my consciousness."

I failed. While I was up at 5AM for work today, I didn't have any time to do this. Any other morning I can't afford to wake up so early because of class and work. I feel really bad, but I think I'm going to have to skip this exercise. This one is not so good for busy people.

1 comment:

  1. Good job . . . FAIL! But I don't blame you, I'd probably skip it too if I had to go to school AND work in one day. Maybe with just school, that's different.

    ReplyDelete