Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day 22: Invocation Prayer

Throughout all of this, I've been skeptical. However, I'm really starting to believe, especially after today. I had to practice an invocation prayer for the maiden goddess. I lit a candle and some incense, made the magical pass of the maiden and said,

"By Persephone and Pandora,
By Ariadne and Athena,
By Brigid and Branwen,
And the countless names of power,
By the crescent moon and horn,
Come ye Maiden goddess,
Thy Holy Rites reborn!"

After doing this, I felt energy envelope the room. I felt almost like I was vibrating. I could feel energy moving through the space my hands made. For once, I didn't feel the urge to do something, I was able to simply sit. I didn't expect anything to happen when I did this, except maybe set off the smoke alarm with the incense and candle. But it did, something happened!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I need to get on this shit again! I've just had absolutely no energy. . . I'll have to start again tonight.

    ReplyDelete