Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day 42: Calling on the Provider

Today, I was to attempt to take actions that benefit others, and do things that need to be done. I continued working on the laundry because otherwise it wouldn't ever get done by anyone else. I didn't get to finish, but seeing how much I accomplished was very gratifying. I didn't notice any changes, really.

Also, I was supposed to call my father on the phone and talk to him about what's important to him. I didn't do this. I felt like it would have been really awkward, and he would have asked why I wanted to know and I didn't want to get into that. The idea of that conversation was uncomfortable. I've never been very good at showing my feelings to my family, and it seems weird to start doing that all of a sudden. It's not like I don't have a good relationship with my father either, we're just not very emotion-y. We can be, but talking about our feelings just isn't something we do all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment