Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 40: The Inseminator: Invocation Prayer

Today was the last exercise for the inseminator. This is my favorite part of the meeting the god/goddess exercises. Facing the east, I lit a yellow candle, a pine scented candle (in lieu of incense) and some cinnamon incense. With my hands in the position for the magical pass, I said:

"By Pan and Prometheus,
By Dionysus and Dianus,
Bu Loki and Llugh,
And the countless names of power,
By the morning sun, by hoof and horn,
Come ye fertile god,
Thy Holy Rites reborn!"

Then I was supposed to sit and feel the god's presence. Unfortunately, I didn't really notice anything different. Maybe this means I'm not very in touch with my inseminator side.

2 comments:

  1. Do you go to Wal-Mart and just get cheap incense and candles? I need to do that . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually use incense I've had FOREVER, and some taper candles I got free from someone here I know. Goodwill is a good place for cheap candle holders too.

    ReplyDelete